Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

IDiots & DeNiArs Have More In Common Than I Realized

I had recognized many similarities between IDiots (Intelligent Design proponents who deny evolutionary biology) and DeNiArs (radiation hormesis proponents who deny low dose health physics).

You can review some of that in my separate webpage, "Comparing the Creationist and Hormesis Cults" on the upper right hand side of this webpage.

Many times I've heard DeNiArs claim that at low radiation doses DNA repairs itself so radiation is not carcinogenic at low doses.

I had never heard a similar claim by IDiots, that DNA repairs itself so biological evolution doesn't happen.

Until now.......

This video was recently uploaded to YouTube though I think it is probably fairly old.  Watch the first 2 minutes:


No comments:

Post a Comment