Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Atomic Ideologies Can't Handle Reality

The blog Atomic Ideologies Insights has a post on the Fukushima evacuation.

In it Adams wrote, "I think it is a travesty that people are still being forcibly separated from their homes."

I commented that there are people who wanted to get evacuated (at someone else's expense), but couldn't:


I also mentioned that some of the people are returning to their homes.

Those facts were too much for the ideological, and my comment was not posted.

UPDATE:  My comment was finally posted, and Adams blames the fear of the evacuees on the radiation protection community.  HA!  Who is responsible for emergency planning and response at a privately owned  (by a public company) power plant?  Whacko say what???

No comments:

Post a Comment